Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful

I have had a lot to be thankful for lately, so a special day dedicated to just that came at a very appropriate time. I start all my prayers with a 'thank you' and I say "thanks" in my day to day life pretty often. Still, I sometimes feel like that's partly just habit. I also need to remind myself that if I complain about xyz, just as much as I say I'm thankful/blessed/lucky to have abc, then what's the point? So, here's to living the next year with much more positivity! :)

What I've been thankful for recently:

My family. They really are the best. I've already talked about what makes them especially great in previous posts. The other day Steel told me he thought it would be fun to hang out with my family just based on stories that I tell him. He's right. :)

The new job! I would say that I'll shut up about this new job sometime soon, but I probably wont. I'm in love.

Mutt, Bogie, Lucy, Leon  Animals make life better. Everyone knows Mutt, and I have mentioned Bogie and Lucy before. Leon is my parents' cat. I like 'em all. One day I'll show you a picture of Leon...after he gets out of rehab for his catnip addiction.

Friends I have the very best friends. And I'm having much more fun now that I hang out with who I want to because I want to and not because I feel obliagted to. All of my friendships are different, but I cherish each and every one of them. (M, A, M, B, W, D, L, J) <------- Hi favorites! :)

Starbucks I don't know what they give those employees, but they are more than happy to make my iced, grande, skinny, vanilla latte, half decaf. Service with a smile.

I am thankful for so much more. But it would take me hours to list, and you've probably had enough by now! I hope everyone is enjoying their leftovers today!

No comments:

Post a Comment