I'm sure there will be more to tell later on, but one last thing; my office does have a tray ceiling. This is only exciting to me, I'm aware. But, I thought maybe, just maybe I'd find my long lost soul sister who loves a tray ceiling as much as me!
Holly is hosting a little link up to talk about Thanksgiving. I thought I'd join in with my answers to these questions:
1. What do you look forward to more: the food, football or parades? Food (Would have said family if that were an option.
2. What is your favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving Day dish? Only recently have we started breaking tradition and having things like brussel sprouts. I'd choose brussels w/ bacon over that canned green bean casserole thing. (I'm sorry. I have a "thing" about casseroles. And canned green beans. But bring on those crispy little onions that go on top!
3. After dinner, is it football or a nap? It's time for 'Love Actually'.
4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? Which is your favorite float? I like it to be on in the house while we're cooking. This is the first year that we are actually planning to eat Thanksgiving dinner at dinner time, but I'll still catch a glimpse while I'm getting ready in the morning.
5. Where do you go to celebrate and eat your big meal? Who is there (family, friends)? 20 minutes away. Lucky me! This year it will just be my mom, dad, and myself. I'm
6. What is your favorite turkey day dessert? stuffing.
Head on over and see how everyone else answered. Lots of people are answering in the form of Vlogs. Fancy! :)