Monday, December 3, 2012

Swag Swap Fun!

Earlier this month I posted about the swag swap that was going on over on Kassie's blog. If you don't remember I was matched up with a girl named Lindsay from Florida. She gave me some good clues as to what some of her interests were. I may have gone a little overboard with the pink in her swag bag, but I love a theme! ;) I'm so glad she seemed to like everything, since it was so much fun for me to pick out. You can see the goodies I sent her on her blog Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone. She's new to blogging like me, so head on over and show her some love.
Now, on to the important things. ME and the AMAZING treats that I got! Lindsay did such a good job that I think she might have a future as a psychic!


I arrived home to this bright, shiny, polka dot box. So fun! As well as a sweet note telling me why she picked what she did and some encouraging words. :)
 
I LOVE this scarf. It is so cute. I already tried it on, and can't wait to wear it later this week.
 
Next up were some foodie treats. Seaweed snacks,(I'm intrigued!) a protein Luna bar, and hint water.(Which is already gone. I didn't tell her this, but I am a HUGE fan of this water.)
 
This may be my favorite item in the box. I have been looking for a water bottle to take to work, but because I have issues am picky, I hadn't gotten one yet. This one is just perfect, and I adore the color.
 
Lindsay treated me to some coral(my favorite color!) essie nail polish. The color is perfect and I can't wait to give it a try! Now, on to the mascara, this is how I know Lindsay is psychic. I was in Target last week getting a few things when I remembered that I'd been wanting to try Mama Lauglin's favorite mascara because her lashes always look amazing! BUT, my phone was in the car so I wasn't able to look up what kind it was. I am so, so excited that it magically arrived right at my front door. ;)
 
Last but not least were these two little gems. She sent me some of her favorite seasoning from Florida. I am very excited to try it on my brand new spaghetti squash. Yes, she sent me a spaghetti squash in the mail. I actually laughed out loud because it was so unexpected and clever.
 
 
I hope everyone else was lucky enough to get a fun and thoughtful swag partner like I did! Thank you so much Lindsay! This totally brightened my day. I can't wait to use all my goodies!


3 comments:

  1. How awesome to receive all of that loveliness on your birthday eve!! She really must be psychic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TODAY'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLEY! I'm definitely a slacker...I apparently didn't do my research enough to figure this out before sending your package :-( But I'm SUPER glad to see/hear that you received it! What a sweet post about it...thankful that you liked your items (too funny about the mascara story...and to think I almost didn't send it)! On a side note...I tried my seaweed snack...TOTALLY NOT my favorite (so don't feel bad if you have to trash it...I wouldn't blame you for it...HAHA)! ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete