Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Oh Boy!

I have mentioned before that my best friend is expecting her first baby in February. How exciting!
I cannot wait to meet my little nephew. Yes, he will absolutely be my nephew. If you don't get it, that's a you problem. :) Sorry.
I got together with her mom and we threw a fun shower. Nothing says "boy" quite like trucks, so that was the theme. Now for some photos of the festivities...

 
The parents to be. Even if she wasn't my best friend, I would still think she was the cutest prego ever!


I love some flag decor! :)
 
Cakes and cupcakes galore!
 
Sweet
 
Lots of friends  :)
 
 
And there you have it. A small snippet into the land of baby showers. :) This really was such a fun time. I love my friend, and I am sure I will love her sweet boy very much. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment